I’m Sarah a freelance writer and blogger specialising in family life, learning, freelance working and wellbeing.
I offer audio transcription, online research and proofreading services.
I’m Welsh-born and Lancashire dwelling and when I’m not working like nothing more than getting out in the wonderful surroundings by walking or cycling.
My ideal clients:
- Arts/Humanities/Social Science/Education based academics, writers, journalists and publications
- Small charities working with children and families
What you’ll get from me:
- I don’t sub-contract any work, you’ll always work with me
- If I’m not able to help with a particular task, I’ll give you the details of someone I trust who can
- When I’m working for you I’ll only be working for you
- Honest, open, high-quality work and feedback
Please spend some time exploring my website and finding out about me and contact me if I can help you add that extra something to your business.